How to Apply
The Community Foundation for South Central New York currently offers a number of competitive grant programs for 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and individuals located in or serving the residents of Broome, Chenango, Delaware, Otsego and Tioga counties.
- The Community Fund, the Foundation's general fund, for grants which address pressing community needs
- The Women's Fund, which makes grants to programs and projects which address issues affecting women and girls.
- The Broome Library Foundation Fund, offering grants to public libraries and historical exhibitions in conjunction with public libraries.
- The Paul G. and Miriam B. Mattern Fund, making grants to better the quality of life in the Walton, NY area.
- The Barbara H. Chaffee MD, MPH Educational Fund, funding continuing education for physicians, nurses and allied medical and social service professionals in the area of HIV/AIDS.
- The Tioga Youth Philanthropy Council, funding projects and programs in Tioga County in the categories of Early Childhood and Food Security. Find the grant guidelines here and the grant application here.
If you're interested in learning more about how to apply for our grants either call Tina Barber at 607-772-6773 or check back here in early 2016 for our technical assistance Training Calenadr.
For all grant programs, applicants and their projects must meet specific application criteria and follow detailed submission instructions.