For Professional Advisors
Here you'll find our Toolkit; additional resources that you may find helpful as you speak with your client about the Community Foundation.
You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to read and/or print these materials. To download Adobe Reader, click here.
If a resource you'd like isn't listed here, please call us at (607) 772-6773 or contact Diane Brown. We'll be happy to work with you to get you the information you need.
- What is a Community Foundation?
- Types of Funds
- Establishing a Donor Advised Fund at the CF vs. Setting Up a Private Foundation
- Donor Advised Funds, comparison between Endowed and Unendowed
- Characteristics of Endowed vs. Unendowed Funds, general
- Suggested Bequest Language
- Gift Acceptance Guidelines
- CF Investment Policy
- Fact Sheet: The Community Foundation for South Central New York
- Board of Directors and Staff
- Stock Donation Instructions
- Historic Rates of Return
Links You Might Find Helpful:
- Most Recent Audited Financial Statements
- Most Recent 990
- Most Recent Annual Report
- Meet Others Who Have Given