Here you’ll find our Toolkit; additional resources that you may find helpful as you speak with your client about the Community Foundation.
Please download Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to read and/or print these materials.
If a resource you’d like isn’t listed here, please call us at (607) 772-6773 or contact Diane Brown. We’ll be happy to work with you to get you the information you need.
- What is a Community Foundation?
- Types of Funds
- Establishing a Donor Advised Fund at the CF vs. Setting Up a Private Foundation
- Characteristics of Endowed vs. Unendowed Funds
- Suggested Bequest Language
- Gift Acceptance Guidelines
- Investment Policy
- Historic Rates of Return on Investments
- Fact Sheet: The Community Foundation for South Central New York
- CF Board of Directors Staff
- Stock Donation Instructions
Links You Might Find Helpful: