The Selrahc Ah-Wa-Ga Legacy Fund was established in 2012 and has the following purposes and sub-funds:
- The Youth Fund – to promote and support youth volunteerism, service learning, and quality community service by Tioga County elementary, middle and high school-age youth.
- The G O Ah-Wa-Ga Beautification Fund – to promote and support volunteer beautification projects in the public spaces of the Greater Owego area by involving children, youth, young adults, adults and senior citizens directly in such projects.
- The Robert Clarke Bassett Youth Lacrosse Fund – to promote and support youth lacrosse activities and scholarships in Tioga County Youth Lacrosse programs and through the Owego Public Schools.
- The Scholarship Fund – to provide scholarship support for two Owego Free Academy, two Cooperstown and two Binghamton graduating seniors.
- The David P. Beere Family Fund – to provide scholarship support for one Owego Free Academy graduating senior entering the armed services or a service academy.
- The Ah-Wa-Ga Center Fund – to support the operations, maintenance and Ah-Wa-Ga Center facility at the Bassett Youth Foundation Center Office, 34 ½ Lake Street, Owego.
Make your tax-deductible donation today!
Or mail your check to:
Community Foundation for South Central New York
520 Columbia Drive, Suite 100
Johnson City, New York 13790
Note specific fund (above) or “Selrahc Ah-Wa-Ga Legacy Fund” in the memo
For gifts of stock or gifts other than cash, please contact foundation staff at (607) 772-6773